Cosmic Gem Warriors
Come join Cosmic Gem Warriors today!
Cosmic Gem Warriors
Come join Cosmic Gem Warriors today!
Cosmic Gem Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Steven Universe forum

HomeWelcome!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Steven Universe Week?
What gems do you want to see added in SU? Emptyby Jimmydoritoman Mon 29 Feb 2016, 21:07

» Heyy
What gems do you want to see added in SU? Emptyby RadBrostache Thu 22 Oct 2015, 22:52

» Nightmare Hospital [There will be Spoilers]
What gems do you want to see added in SU? Emptyby PinkSapphire Mon 14 Sep 2015, 06:08

» Hiatus Ends September 10th!
What gems do you want to see added in SU? Emptyby Pearl Fri 04 Sep 2015, 04:46

» Hallo! (Hello!)
What gems do you want to see added in SU? Emptyby PinkSapphire Thu 03 Sep 2015, 03:57

» ayyyy
What gems do you want to see added in SU? Emptyby SombreUmbreon Tue 01 Sep 2015, 06:50

» Steven Universe Tattoo
What gems do you want to see added in SU? Emptyby Rose Quartz Fri 21 Aug 2015, 20:50

» Admin on LOA
What gems do you want to see added in SU? Emptyby Rose Quartz Fri 21 Aug 2015, 20:47

» SU Hiatus Extended to September
What gems do you want to see added in SU? Emptyby PinkSapphire Sat 15 Aug 2015, 14:41

Similar topics
  • » What happened to the Gems to make the Monsters?
  • April 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar

What gems do you want to see added in SU?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Rose Quartz

Founder
    Members Diamond

Rose Quartz
    FounderMembers Diamond

Title : Pink Space Mom
    Gemosas : 497
    Favourite Gems : Pearl, Garnet, Ruby, Lapis Lazuli, Rose Quartz

What gems do you want to see added in SU? Empty
    PostSubject: What gems do you want to see added in SU?   What gems do you want to see added in SU? EmptyFri 12 Jun 2015, 23:13

Is there a particular gem you want to see within the world of Steven Universe? Share her here!

Personally I want to see:

~ Morganite
    ~ Angel Aura *-*
    ~ Emerald
    ~ Aquamarine
    ~ Jade
    ~ Kunzite
    ~ Zoicite
    ~ Tanzanite

I realize that's a few... but hey, they'd be cool, I think!

What ones do you want to see?
    Back to top Go down
    https://cosmicgemwarriors.forumotion.com
    winduko

Bubble Gem

winduko
    Bubble Gem

Title : Garnet: Mad at Pearl
    Gemosas : 129
    Favourite Gems : Ruby and Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: What gems do you want to see added in SU?   What gems do you want to see added in SU? EmptyFri 12 Jun 2015, 23:35

December birthstones!

Emerald would be nice to see as well.

I want to see Citrine.

I want to see what the Diamonds look like as well. I know they exist, but I bet they'd have a cool design!
    Back to top Go down
    Vesuvianite

Bubble Gem

Bubble Gem

Title : It's a VEStivus for the VESt of us!
    Gemosas : 5

PostSubject: Re: What gems do you want to see added in SU?   What gems do you want to see added in SU? EmptySat 13 Jun 2015, 17:52

I really want to see the Diamonds, and also Jade, Emerald, or Turquoise. Serpentine would be cool as well. Also Jadeite, Nephrite, Zoisite, and Kunzite (haha see what I did there?)
    Back to top Go down
    Rose Quartz

Founder
    Members Diamond

Rose Quartz
    FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: What gems do you want to see added in SU?   What gems do you want to see added in SU? EmptySat 13 Jun 2015, 18:02

Haha yes I did. I would enjoy seeing Jedeite, Nephrite, Zoicite, and Kunzite too Wink
    Back to top Go down
    SpacePirates

Moderator Diamond

SpacePirates

Title : SCREECH
    Gemosas : 68
    Favourite Gems : Peridot, Lapis, Garnet, Alexandrite

PostSubject: Re: What gems do you want to see added in SU?   What gems do you want to see added in SU? EmptySat 13 Jun 2015, 18:11

I think there are many different minerals that would make great Gems, but imagine a Kyanite.

I was looking up random minerals and I read about kyanite's metaphysical properties. Apparently, kyanite doesn't accumulate nor retain negative energy, and it can actually be used to cleanse other minerals of negative energies. It can also create pathways in thought and communication that couldn't be created before, and it can be used as a link to transfer healing energy. It also has the power to bring a calming effect on one's whole being.

Based on all that, I'd say that if a Kyanite were to show up, she would be the key to restoring the corrupted gems. And I would love to see that. She would probably be a fusion involving Rose/Steven and another gem we haven't seen, though I'm not sure how that'd look or work since kyanite is a very deep blue and there's no pink in that.

Wait, I was just supposed to list gems I'd like to see and that's it? Meh, that's boring. We should be giving reasons why we wanna see these.
    Back to top Go down
    Rose Quartz

Founder
    Members Diamond

Rose Quartz
    FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: What gems do you want to see added in SU?   What gems do you want to see added in SU? EmptySat 13 Jun 2015, 18:32

Fair enough. I do like the Kyanite information you provided. Sounds lovely! I can definitely see her as a fusion or even a standalone gem.

I want to see a Morganite - it's similar to rose quartz in the sense that it is a heart gem:

Quote :
    Morganite with its clear, peach-pink innocence embodies the first pale rays of sunrise that swells the heart and warms the soul, releasing a sense of smallness in a vast universe and opening to the overwhelming presence of a Higher power. This is a Crystal of Divine Love. It brings healing, compassion, assurance and promise.

With its gentle pink energy, Morganite attunes to the heart and the Heart Chakra. It cleanses the emotional body of stress and anxiety, old wounds and hidden traumas, and enkindles lightness within the spirit, as if a burden has been lifted. It brings in the frequency of Divine compassion, inspiring the awareness that life’s suffering and pain served a higher purpose in our spiritual growth, and can be a catalyst for moving forward in peace and confidence. [Simmons, 270][Hall, 81]

This crystal also attracts the abundance of love into one’s life and assists in maintaining that love as it continues to grow. It encourages loving thoughts and actions, consideration and responsibility, and being receptive to love from others. As a crystal of the heart, it may be used to attract one’s soul mate or in deepening a current relationship. It inspires joy and reverence for life, and increases the opportunities which allow one to experience the unconditional love of the Divine.

I just happen to like these aspects and the light pink colour. Hence also loving Rose Quartz. My engagement ring is morganite and this information is part of why I wanted morganite as my stone opposed to a diamond.  

Jadeite, Nephrite, Kunzite, and Zoicite for Sailor Moon references. Plus, they're pretty Razz

Angel Aura is GORGEOUS. It is also known as Opal Aura or Pearl Aura.

Quote :
    Mystical lore counts it a stone of high spiritual energy. It is said that it is very helpful to the aura which it can protect, balance, and bring energetic health.  In addition it has been said to assist in raising Kundalini energy in a more gentle manner.

Jade -

Quote :
    Jade is most valued for its metaphysical properties. It is the ultimate "Dream Stone," revered in ancient cultures, as well as today, to access the spiritual world, gain insight into ritualistic knowledge, encourage creativity, and dream-solve. [Melody, 341][Raphaell, 161] It is cherished as a protective talisman, assuring long life and a peaceful death, and is considered a powerful healing stone. [Mella, 87] An amulet of good luck and friendship, Jade signifies wisdom gathered in tranquility, dispelling the negative and encouraging one to see oneself as they really are. [Hall, 152]

It's also tough. Was used as parts of weapons.

And Tanzanite is also gorgeous and a stone of transformation.

Quote :
    It is one of the most valuable of all metaphysical crystals for spiritual exploration, bringing together all aspects of communication and psychic power. Its high vibrational energy invites protection and safety in linking with higher realms, and allows for deep profound meditation. It is particularly helpful in uniting the mind and heart, teaching one to live from a compassionate heart with an illumined mind.

I love this lore stuff. Thank you, Steven Universe.
    Back to top Go down
    HessoniteAngel

Bubble Gem

HessoniteAngel
    Bubble Gem

Gemosas : 90

PostSubject: Re: What gems do you want to see added in SU?   What gems do you want to see added in SU? EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015, 21:30

I want to see all sorts of new gems added. However i want it to be kinda differently then how the question is presented.
    I want to see what the others Pearls are like (since jasper called Pearl 'A Pearl')
    What the other Ruby's are like (rebecca often referse to ruby as 'a ruby')
    What the other gems that share names with the crystal gems are like and how does homeworld differentiate them form one another.
    Back to top Go down
    Rose Quartz

Founder
    Members Diamond

Rose Quartz
    FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: What gems do you want to see added in SU?   What gems do you want to see added in SU? EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015, 21:33

HessoniteAngel wrote:
    I want to see all sorts of new gems added. However i want it to be kinda differently then how the question is presented.
    I want to see what the others Pearls are like (since jasper called Pearl 'A Pearl')
    What the other Ruby's are like (rebecca often referse to ruby as 'a ruby')
    What the other gems that share names with the crystal gems are like and how does homeworld differentiate them form one another.

I want to see this as well! I want to see different variations of Gems we are already familiar with, like more pearls. Even a Black Pearl maybe - a different variety in colour and what that Gem is like.
    Back to top Go down
    winduko

Bubble Gem

winduko
    Bubble Gem

Title : Garnet: Mad at Pearl
    Gemosas : 129
    Favourite Gems : Ruby and Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: What gems do you want to see added in SU?   What gems do you want to see added in SU? EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015, 21:37

I want to see multiple varieties of the same gem too!

I really want to see how the show will handle people with the same name.

Headcanon that relates to the handling of multiple gems of the same species:
    Back to top Go down
    HessoniteAngel

Bubble Gem

HessoniteAngel
    Bubble Gem

Gemosas : 90

PostSubject: Re: What gems do you want to see added in SU?   What gems do you want to see added in SU? EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015, 21:55

Also Watermelon tourmaline, Strawberry Quartz and Cherry Quartz. Preferably introduced as a trio together because they all have food in their names. Nicknames Steven could give them: Melon, Berry, and Cherry.
    Back to top Go down
    lilcipher

Bubble Gem

lilcipher
    Bubble Gem

Title : Your Friendly Neighborhood Triangle Worshipper
    Gemosas : 50

PostSubject: Re: What gems do you want to see added in SU?   What gems do you want to see added in SU? EmptyThu 18 Jun 2015, 10:04

HessoniteAngel wrote:
    Also Watermelon tourmaline, Strawberry Quartz and Cherry Quartz. Preferably introduced as a trio together because they all have food in their names. Nicknames Steven could give them: Melon, Berry, and Cherry.

Okay, that's just an adorable concept. I have the idea that they would be newly-made Gems. Like, the Gem version of babies. Little adorable fruit babies <3
    Back to top Go down
    http://lilcipher.tumblr.com/
    PinkSapphire

Bubble Gem

PinkSapphire
    Bubble Gem

Title : PGSM Addict and Fan Fic Writer
    Gemosas : 119
    Favourite Gems : Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, Lapis Lazuli, Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: What gems do you want to see added in SU?   What gems do you want to see added in SU? EmptyMon 22 Jun 2015, 15:07

I wouldn't mind Euclase, Iolite, Tourmaline, Emerald, Citrine, Topaz, Howlite, Anhydrite, Apatite, Calcite, Moonstone, Sunstone, etc. to make appearances.
    Back to top Go down
    Rose Quartz

Founder
    Members Diamond

Rose Quartz
    FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: What gems do you want to see added in SU?   What gems do you want to see added in SU? EmptyMon 22 Jun 2015, 15:10

lilcipher wrote:
    HessoniteAngel wrote:

Okay, that's just an adorable concept. I have the idea that they would be newly-made Gems. Like, the Gem version of babies. Little adorable fruit babies <3

Yes! Super cute! That would be amazing! I want to see these. Don't forget Strawberry Quartz!

PinkSapphire wrote:
    I wouldn't mind Euclase, Iolite, Tourmaline, Emerald, Citrine, Topaz, Howlite, Anhydrite, Apatite, Calcite, Moonstone, Sunstone, etc. to make appearances.

Any particular reasons as to why? Or one you want to see the most on your list?
    Back to top Go down
    xMaikeru

Bubble Gem

xMaikeru
    Bubble Gem

Title : Maybe the youngest person here :P
    Gemosas : 31
    Favourite Gems : Rose, Lapis, and Garnet

PostSubject: Re: What gems do you want to see added in SU?   What gems do you want to see added in SU? EmptyMon 22 Jun 2015, 18:39

Just look up any kind of gem and that's a good enough gem Very Happy. But we need male gems because their are to many females (I mean there's nothing wrong with that). Me personally tho, I would want Black Star Diopside or Star Diopside because I would want to voice him XP and hes a strange and people dont talk about this gem.
    Back to top Go down
    Rose Quartz

Founder
    Members Diamond

Rose Quartz
    FounderMembers Diamond

PostSubject: Re: What gems do you want to see added in SU?   What gems do you want to see added in SU? EmptyMon 22 Jun 2015, 18:48

Well, I think that's what makes it a special trait of Steven Universe: that all gems are female. And then here we have Steven, a male gem. So he's a super one-of-a-kind because he is half-human, half-gem as well as male. So I think, with that in mind, all gems are/would be female.
    Back to top Go down
    xMaikeru

Bubble Gem

xMaikeru
    Bubble Gem

Title : Maybe the youngest person here :P
    Gemosas : 31
    Favourite Gems : Rose, Lapis, and Garnet

PostSubject: Re: What gems do you want to see added in SU?   What gems do you want to see added in SU? EmptyMon 22 Jun 2015, 19:02

I guess thats true, I just thought another male gem might help steven out in some way...But I still agree with what you say.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What gems do you want to see added in SU?   What gems do you want to see added in SU? Empty

Back to top Go down

What gems do you want to see added in SU?
    View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1