Cosmic Gem Warriors
Come join Cosmic Gem Warriors today!
Cosmic Gem Warriors
Come join Cosmic Gem Warriors today!
Cosmic Gem Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Steven Universe forum

HomeWelcome!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Steven Universe Week?
Rose Diamond Theory [Sworn to the Sword spoilers!] Emptyby Jimmydoritoman Mon 29 Feb 2016, 21:07

» Heyy
Rose Diamond Theory [Sworn to the Sword spoilers!] Emptyby RadBrostache Thu 22 Oct 2015, 22:52

» Nightmare Hospital [There will be Spoilers]
Rose Diamond Theory [Sworn to the Sword spoilers!] Emptyby PinkSapphire Mon 14 Sep 2015, 06:08

» Hiatus Ends September 10th!
Rose Diamond Theory [Sworn to the Sword spoilers!] Emptyby Pearl Fri 04 Sep 2015, 04:46

» Hallo! (Hello!)
Rose Diamond Theory [Sworn to the Sword spoilers!] Emptyby PinkSapphire Thu 03 Sep 2015, 03:57

» ayyyy
Rose Diamond Theory [Sworn to the Sword spoilers!] Emptyby SombreUmbreon Tue 01 Sep 2015, 06:50

» Steven Universe Tattoo
Rose Diamond Theory [Sworn to the Sword spoilers!] Emptyby Rose Quartz Fri 21 Aug 2015, 20:50

» Admin on LOA
Rose Diamond Theory [Sworn to the Sword spoilers!] Emptyby Rose Quartz Fri 21 Aug 2015, 20:47

» SU Hiatus Extended to September
Rose Diamond Theory [Sworn to the Sword spoilers!] Emptyby PinkSapphire Sat 15 Aug 2015, 14:41

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Rose Diamond Theory [Sworn to the Sword spoilers!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose Quartz

Founder
Members Diamond

Rose Quartz
FounderMembers Diamond

Title : Pink Space Mom
Gemosas : 497
Favourite Gems : Pearl, Garnet, Ruby, Lapis Lazuli, Rose Quartz

Rose Diamond Theory [Sworn to the Sword spoilers!] Empty
PostSubject: Rose Diamond Theory [Sworn to the Sword spoilers!]   Rose Diamond Theory [Sworn to the Sword spoilers!] EmptyMon 15 Jun 2015, 17:59

So after Sworn to the Sword, the Rose Diamond theory is alive and well. Lots of stuff that went on. Some things that stood out to me (as well as others) include:

~ Pearl's loyalty and passion for Rose ("do it for her")
~ Steven being 'very important' ("do it for him")
~ Connie saying she knows Steven's destiny now
~ The pink diamond included in the diamond formation with yellow, white, and blue
~ The two crumbling/cracked diamonds at the sky arena
~ The sky arena falling apart
~ Pearl insisting that Steven shouldn't even be in battle (because he is so important)
~ Training Connie to be Steven's "knight", much like how Pearl was a knight
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicgemwarriors.forumotion.com
HessoniteAngel

Bubble Gem

HessoniteAngel
Bubble Gem

Gemosas : 90

Rose Diamond Theory [Sworn to the Sword spoilers!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Diamond Theory [Sworn to the Sword spoilers!]   Rose Diamond Theory [Sworn to the Sword spoilers!] EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015, 21:39

I would like to add the the most expensive gem in the world was the Pink Star a pink diamond. And that the color of steven and rose's gem matches a pink diamonds better than a rose quartz.
Now we know that the crewniverse are really good with hidden details.
Another thing that brings this theory to life is that a Rose Quartz gem would fit the color pallet of the show better. (it's pastel and a pink diamond is a bright pink similar to stevens gem).
Also in the background of Rose's flag their happens to be diamonds on it, but this could just be coincidence.
Her dress is also very reminiscent ( i didn't notice this until story for steven) of Princess serenity (and her queen form) from sailor moon (a show we know influences su due to steven having a book of it in his room)
My final argument for this, is that we see a lot of rose imagery, which could be just because she was so highly respected, but generally only nobility and royalty have imagery like Roses.
I could sit here for days searching evidence up but I want other people to have some stuff to add.
Back to top Go down

Rose Diamond Theory [Sworn to the Sword spoilers!]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Gem Warriors :: Beach City :: Theories and Debates-