Cosmic Gem Warriors
Come join Cosmic Gem Warriors today!
Cosmic Gem Warriors
Come join Cosmic Gem Warriors today!
Cosmic Gem Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Steven Universe forum

HomeWelcome!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Steven Universe Week?
Hello, everyone! Emptyby Jimmydoritoman Mon 29 Feb 2016, 21:07

» Heyy
Hello, everyone! Emptyby RadBrostache Thu 22 Oct 2015, 22:52

» Nightmare Hospital [There will be Spoilers]
Hello, everyone! Emptyby PinkSapphire Mon 14 Sep 2015, 06:08

» Hiatus Ends September 10th!
Hello, everyone! Emptyby Pearl Fri 04 Sep 2015, 04:46

» Hallo! (Hello!)
Hello, everyone! Emptyby PinkSapphire Thu 03 Sep 2015, 03:57

» ayyyy
Hello, everyone! Emptyby SombreUmbreon Tue 01 Sep 2015, 06:50

» Steven Universe Tattoo
Hello, everyone! Emptyby Rose Quartz Fri 21 Aug 2015, 20:50

» Admin on LOA
Hello, everyone! Emptyby Rose Quartz Fri 21 Aug 2015, 20:47

» SU Hiatus Extended to September
Hello, everyone! Emptyby PinkSapphire Sat 15 Aug 2015, 14:41

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hello, everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
winduko

Bubble Gem

winduko
Bubble Gem

Title : Garnet: Mad at Pearl
Gemosas : 129
Favourite Gems : Ruby and Sapphire

Hello, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, everyone!   Hello, everyone! EmptyFri 12 Jun 2015, 17:59

I'm Winduko, which is a portmanteau of Windy and Ruko, both names I have went by in the past. On most sites I use, my username is winduko.

I got into Steven Universe a couple of weeks ago so that I could have something to watch while playing in the Altador Cup for Neopets, and I told my friend I'd watch Steven Universe over the summer.

I got upset with how Neopets was running recently, so I decided to suddenly cut most ties that I had with the site. It was a fun site back in the day, but now, at least to me, it's lost its charm. It also lost the staff that I grew up with.

But I fell strongly in love with Steven Universe, and watched the entire series over the span of three-four days. I can't wait until Stevenbomb! It also probably prevented me from having this void of no fandom.

My favourite characters are Ruby and Sapphire (and I really want to see them further developed as characters), but I love all characters on Steven Universe a lot. I can't find a reason to hate any of them!

Also, Steven Universe is the only show I really watch. I don't watch a lot of TV anymore because I feel like I don't have the time anymore. I definitely will be watching the upcoming Stevenbomb if I can, though.
Back to top Go down
Rose Quartz

Founder
Members Diamond

Rose Quartz
FounderMembers Diamond

Title : Pink Space Mom
Gemosas : 497
Favourite Gems : Pearl, Garnet, Ruby, Lapis Lazuli, Rose Quartz

Hello, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone!   Hello, everyone! EmptyFri 12 Jun 2015, 18:15

Hello! Welcome, Winduko! I'm happy to have you here ^^

I used to play Neopets back in the day as well! I more or less left when the staff began changing and whatnot. I imagine it's pretty different over there now.

That's more or less what happened to me and Steven Universe - just fell strongly in love and binge watched. Super glad that happened! I love it so much! It's pretty much serving as my only fandom right now as well so you're definitely not alone there. Not to say I don't like other things, but Steven Universe is the strongest for me at the moment.

I also love Ruby and Sapphire (and by extension, Garnet)! But, if I'm honest, I love all the characters. I identify strongest with Pearl, though I could argue Ruby as well. Plus, I am hella gay so naturally I'm pretty pleased with them and their relationship thus far. But, I DO want to see further character development with them!
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicgemwarriors.forumotion.com
winduko

Bubble Gem

winduko
Bubble Gem

Hello, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone!   Hello, everyone! EmptyFri 12 Jun 2015, 18:30

Nice to meet you too, Rose. Smile

A majority of the staff was laid off back in March, which saddens me as someone who had been playing on-and-off for a little more than ten years at that point. I said I'd stop playing then, but I couldn't resist the Altador Cup, and I needed to watch Steven Universe (the Altador Cup lends itself well to watching shows while playing the games) so, why not?

Then the company that owns Neopets laid off a recent mother after it looked like she was safe. I couldn't play in the Altador Cup after that. I just couldn't.

Pearl's actually my next favourite after them for the same reason. I can relate to her very strongly. I even think that, if I were to introduce my family to the series, they'd probably call me Pearl! xD
Back to top Go down
Rose Quartz

Founder
Members Diamond

Rose Quartz
FounderMembers Diamond

Title : Pink Space Mom
Gemosas : 497
Favourite Gems : Pearl, Garnet, Ruby, Lapis Lazuli, Rose Quartz

Hello, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone!   Hello, everyone! EmptyFri 12 Jun 2015, 18:37

Nice, nice!

That sucks with Neopets for sure. Ah well...
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicgemwarriors.forumotion.com
Gemology

Bubble Gem

Gemology
Bubble Gem

Gemosas : 41

Hello, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone!   Hello, everyone! EmptySun 14 Jun 2015, 14:36

I just recently got sucked into Neopets again, before shortly after realizing it's actually a waste of time and added no significant value in my life! It's a fun site, but its purpose is debatable. I didn't really grow up with it, so I didn't get to know any of the staff, but I played with my younger sister.

Anyway, welcome to the forum! I'm glad to meet other SU fans!
Back to top Go down
http://www.beachcitybugle.com/
winduko

Bubble Gem

winduko
Bubble Gem

Hello, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone!   Hello, everyone! EmptySun 14 Jun 2015, 14:44

I learned the basics of economy there, such as you can play games to make money. Razz

In all seriousness, after a while I found it a waste of time, but I found myself coming back to it because it was fun in small doses. I just found the Altador Cup players infinitely too interesting to leave Neopets for good...

And thank you! I hope you find this forum to be a pleasant experience as well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Garnet

Media Diamond
Garnet
Media Diamond

Title : Your BFF
Gemosas : 21

Hello, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone!   Hello, everyone! EmptyMon 29 Jun 2015, 20:04

I never played neopets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone!   Hello, everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Gem Warriors :: Bird Mom's Corner :: Introductions-